Skills and Drills
Our Skills and Drills clinics are designed to give participants a head start on the season. Players will learn and polish their football skills while meeting coaches, playing with teammates and becoming acclimated to the heat before the season begins.
- July 13th - August 5th
- Waukee High School practice fields
- Monday & Wednesday evenings 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- 3rd - 8th Grade players
- $50 per player
- Register by June 1st to receive a camp T-Shirt
- Bring water and cleats
Volunteer Coaches Needed
- Meet players and get back into the rhythm of coaching prior to the regular season
- Drills will have two coaches per station, with players rotating stations through the workout
- Board members will share the practice plan and coaching points for each drill prior to each workout and remain available throughout each session.