Teaching Football Through A Progression, Focused On Fundamentals
- Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd Grade: NFL Flag Football. Register as a Head Coach to request up to 4 additional friends or assistant coaches and their players.
- 3rd Grade: Rookie Flag Football In Helmets, Shoulder Pads, Shorts and Flags. Register as a Head Coach to request up to 4 additional friends or assistant coaches and their players.
- 4th - 6th Grade: Modified rule tackle football fully focused on teaching through a progression of age appropriate fundamental learning.
- 7th Grade: Tackle football following full IHSAA Rulebook to prepare players for school football in 8th grade
- Skills and Drills Clinics: Open To 2nd Through 8th Grade. An excellent way to begin learning before the season begins!
- Early registration discounts end June 1st!
- Register players based on the grade they will attend on September 1st. Roster spots can not be guaranteed if registered in the wrong grade division.
- Tackle and 3rd Grade Rookie Flag players registered by July 1st will receive a personalized practice jersey with last name printed on the back.
- Players registered after July 1st will also receive a practice jersey, but name will not be printed on the back due to lead time requirements through our supplier.
- Waukee Youth Football will never let registration fees stand in the way of a player participating. Visit the Contact Us page for assistance.
- Waukee Youth Football values learning leadership, teamwork, cooperation and fundamentals above fully pre-built rosters.
- Flag Head Coaches may choose to select up to four assistants or friends for their roster.
- Tackle Head Coaches may select up to four assistants and their players for their roster.
- Registering with a staff is not required and coaches are encouraged to register as a "free agent" as well. The board will assist with building staffs as needed.
- For more information on rosters see our Programs page.