Playing Flag Football
- All six games played on the field turf of Waukee Stadium
- Players compete in two age divisions; K-1 & 2nd - 3rd Grade
- Games played Saturday mornings 9:00 AM - Noon, beginning September 12th
- Teams may practice weekly for up to 60 minutes
- Register as a Head Coach to select up to 4 friends or Assistant Coaches for your roster!
- All coaches certified by USA Football
- Players receive an official NFL Flag Football Jersey and Flags
- Open to players Kindergarten through 3rd Grade
Code of Conduct
- Respect Your Player. Show positive encouragement, support and excitement in their efforts and role within their team.
- Respect Coaches. Allow them to lead the team and help players understand the importance of working together toward a common goal.
- Respect Trainers. Their decisions are final in all matters of players health and injuries.
- Respect Officials. Use your voice to cheer for your player and their team.
- Respect Opponents. Do not criticize an opposing team, its players, fans or coaches.
- Respect Youth Sports. Profanity and poor sportsmanship through words or actions is never allowed and cause for immediate removal.
- Only certified coaches and players playing in the current game permitted through the field gates and on the sidelines of home and away games. This applies to tackle and flag football.
- Football is a GAME, have FUN!
- Learn teamwork, commitment and perseverance.
- Show politeness, respect, self-control and integrity at football, at home and at school.
- School ALWAYS comes first! Plan to achieve success at school and football.
- Take pride in caring for your equipment.